< Partners

The Glass House

The Glass House, built between 1949 and 1995 by architect Philip Johnson, is a National Trust Historic Site located in New Canaan, Connecticut. The pastoral 49-acre landscape comprises fourteen structures, including the Glass House (1949), and features a permanent collection of 20th-century painting and sculpture, along with temporary exhibitions.

Events

No events here. Sign up for our email to get updates or go to this page to see other events.

Exhibitions

No events here. Sign up for our email to get updates or go to this page to see other events.

Anytime Activities

Video

The Glass House: Texture and Transparency

The Glass House
Learn more →

No events here yet. Sign up below to get updates or go to this page to see other events.