The impressive Greek Revival structure stands on the south shore of Staten Island; among its chief glories is a panoramic view of Prince’s Bay. The land upon which the Mansion sits was purchased by James Seguine between 1780-1786. Seguine Avenue and Seguine Point in Prince’s Bay were named after this prosperous family, whose ancestors first settled on Staten Island about 1706. The Estate is located on Lemon Creek, an 80-acre park of City and State-owned lands that have been left largely in a natural state. More information can be found in the Historic House Trust Guide on Bloomberg Connects.