Discover the many secrets of this New York City icon! Close to a million people pass through Grand Central Terminal every day, yet very few know the many stories and secrets which you will learn on this tour. On this unique walking tour you will discover the origins and history of the Beaux Arts train station, from its glittering glory days to disrepair and modern quests to save it. Our top rated tour guides will make you experience what most miss: its hidden features, design quirks, and much more. Whether you pass through it every day on your morning commute or stroll through the Grand Central for the first time, you are sure to leave having learned, seen, and experienced something new and extraordinary. This tour of Grand Central Terminal is great for history or architecture buffs alike.
- Discover the secrets of one of NYC’s most iconic buildings
- Learn about the design flaw as large as Grand Central’s atrium
- Peek into the entrance of the glass walkways
- See Grand Central’s hidden tennis court
- Locate the hidden symbols of the family that built Grand Central
- Explore what’s left of Grand Central’s movie theater