Acre for acre there is more history in FiDi than anywhere else in the country and most of is buried under strata of infrastructure or hidden in plain sight. From the spot where American government and capitalism once lived across the street from each other, to some of the buried secrets of NYC’s past and present, this Wall Street tour goes digging through the layers of history that helped to define not only New York City, but the entire country.
- Discover Wall Street’s turbulent history still visible today
- Decode the most cryptic gravestone in Trinity Churchyard
- Touch one of the oldest standing structures in lower Manhattan
- Step into a 19th century candy store hidden in the basement of an office building
- Discover the site of NYC’s long-standing slave market